Friday, January 13, 2012

Better late than never :)!!

Christmas morning (which was actually Christmas Eve at our house). Emily was hilarious. She kept opening presents and by the end she said "next year, Santa can only bring me 2 or 4 presents." It was really funny (and believe me, Trent and I put that in the back of our heads :)!!)


I couldn't hardly get him stopped enough for a picture. Sorry for the red eyes!!

Ethan's FAVORITE present!! He still plays with it. I wish I would have had my camera ready when he saw it. His face was priceles!!
We had Kaitlyn, Jared and Claire over to play. We made sugar cookies. here is Claire with hers.....Yes it was gone that quickly!!! :)




LOVE this picture!!!
Ethan with his new puppy Todo!! He even named him himself!!!

Emily with her puppy Teddy.
I think I love this one even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) They are getting sooooo big!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas! They really are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!!!! I've looked at that last one sssoooo many times! Thanks, lis! I love you!

    ReplyDelete