We had a lot of snow....I mean ice this week. It did snow some Tuesday night, but then ALL DAY Wednesday we had freezing rain. Thursday brought more freezing rain and a little more snow. The roads are FINALLY almost cleared up, but our yard is still a bunch of ice. Our poor puppies.... Anyway, we lasted for about 20 minutes in the snow (I mean ice). At least the kids had fun!! It has also changed my mind. I used to HATE snow....now I have decided snow isn't so bad (when we have the right clothing to play in it), but freezing rain, yeah, I can live without it!!
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Snow is pretty to look at. I like it as long as I have no where I have to go very fast and once the snow plows have gotten the worst of it off the roads. Kids always like getting all bundled up. Very cute!
ReplyDelete