Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happenings

Ethan is starting to go potty on the toilet (quite frequently actually). Not that I am "potty training" him, but if he is willing to go on the toilet, I am not going to stop him either. He makes the FUNNIEST faces when going poop. Sorry, maybe a little too much information, but oh well!! :). I tried to capture the face, but didn't. After taking a few of him trying to go potty, he started signing "I love you" (and smiling). It was SOOOOO cute!! (And yes, that is how he does it with just one finger down....and if he turns it sideways, it becomes his airplane).
Being silly!!
Trying REALLY hard!!
Emily wanted me to take a picture of her foot. Not sure why, but I kinda think it is cute.
I LOVE this picture of Emily. It makes her look so grown up though!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these. Way to go, Ethan!
    Emily looks EXACTLY like you. Maybe that's why she's so cute to you. (And I agree.)

    ReplyDelete