Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dancing/Football

Ethan way into a movie (he is getting to be more and more like this).
This is a reverse summers ult (is that really how you spell it). Anyway, here is the end.
The middle!
And the smile before!!

Both my kids have taken to "dancing". They do it during pretty much any movie or anything really that has music. Here are some videos to show it. (Sorry about any hitting, yelling, screaming....it is a package deal ;)!!! They have to do it after they are so cute...right!!). Anyway, here it is. Also, I don't order they will be in so here is Ethan "playing" football. He was getting "down and ready" with the players (we were watching a game one Saturday) but then he started saying he was eating them (sorry, kinda gross I know) and then he actually starts playing again. It was VERY cute (especially when he told us...signed...for us to wait for him to go....he was waiting for them to say hike).

3 comments:

  1. Somersault is how it's spelled after a search on Google.
    Your kids are so cute. I love seeing them in action. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happiness I feel from these updates is beyond description. Beyond comprehension. Beyond me. :)
    Thank you so, SO much for taking and posting pictures and videos! I love you and miss you all incredibly much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete