Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Help please!!

Ethan has decided to start using the toilet (to which I am VERY grateful). I have decided it is much easier with a girl than a boy. How did you train your boy? Standing? Sitting? Sitting backwards? He has pooped in the toilet a few times, but peed for the first time tonight and lets just say, it didn't all stay in the toilet (thankfully he doesn't pee too much). Thanks for any imput!!!

2 comments:

  1. Vincent has one of those little frog potties that goes up in the front, but he just sits in public restrooms and I tell him to make sure he's pointed down. It should be his job after all. I think sitting would be easier for them to remember that they do need to poop too, when they do. Good luck.
    Lately when we tell Vincent to go potty, he tells us that he "just went yesterday!" He's still figuring out that this is a lifelong skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sat the boys backwards and told them to make bubbles. Paul also trained the 2 older ones out on the tractor. I told him, I'd train the girls and he could train the boys! It worked for me. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete