Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching up


He needed a break from playing in the snow. Sorry about the pink boots Ethan.....Next year you will get "boy" ones!!
Sledding with Daddy (or maybe Uncle Alden).
Look what I can do!!! (He walked around the house for a while with both in his mouth.)

"I think I will sit in the tote the puzzles go in while I put the puzzles together. The only problem is it is hard to grab the pieces that are far away from me."
Throwing snow!!

Her snow angel. It actually looked pretty good, but she wouldn't let me help her up and so she ruined it getting up herself.


Sick.........
My new haircut/color!!
The cake I made for a guy at work. (yes it is a cake...supposedly it tasted pretty good...if you want to make one for someone look up kitty litter cake and you will find some recipes).
Riding my tricycle for the first time outside. Now she has graduated to a bike (with training wheels). I have to run to keep up with her sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute, and I love your hair. Can Emily pedal by herself? Christopher doesn't even try to pedal, he just walks. Looks like you had a lot of fun in the snow. HOpefully it's gone now right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair! Also, the pictures of the kids are so cute. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable!! and I love your new hair!! and I miss you tonz!!!

    ReplyDelete