Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ramblings!!

Sorry, there are no fun pictures. I do have a lot to put up here (including Emily "reading" a book...she did much better before I pulled the camera out), but I can't find my cord so I can download all of them. Anyway...We have been sick. The only good part is being spoiled (yes, Trent has been letting me lay on the couch/bed for a few days now) and getting to snuggle my kids. The bad part is...well I will spare you of that. Hopefully a few more days and we will be over this cold/whatever we have.

We had our Birthday Dinner last night for RS. I was supposed to do the thought/message thing, but since I was sick I got out of it...I am thinking I might have to try that more often. Granted, I did just give what I had prepared to another sister in our ward who did it for me. We (well technically) they played Bingo...I guess it was a success. Anyway, enough about that.

Really, not much exciting is happening. We are still alive and kicking ;)!! We did (Trent, Emily, and I) have an eye dr. appoinment on Monday. Found out Emily doesn't need glasses yet, but probably will come school time. Ahhhhhh to have perfect eyes like Trent!! Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I will hopefully find my cord somewhere/sometime soon and then you can see my adorable children (I almost put little, but they really aren't that "little" anymore)!!

1 comment: