Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

The best shot of 4 of 6 grandchildren (I almost put 5..sorry Claire)!! Sorry about the glare in the background and the red eyes, but I guess I can't complain....they are all there and no one is crying :)!
I couldn't resist the urge to take on while he was crying. I would have to say he is more the "cowardly" lion not so much the scary lion. Oh well.....he was still the cutest lion I have EVER seen.
I was really trying to get one good picture of him, but I am settling for a few "okay" ones instead.
Loves for cousin Kaitlyn. I tried REALLY hard to get a picture of them hugging and at least one face, but it didn't work. Oh well.....

This one looks similar to the one from last year. Last year he was a lion (I think) and he had his binkie in his mouth (I would have taken it away, but the short nap and ear infection got the better side of me and I decided not to take it from him), and Trent was even holding him.
My "little princess". I LOVED LOVED LOVED her hair. I tried to get a picture, but wasn't successful (and honestly I don't know that she will ever let me do it again.) I only got her once (really I just barely touched her it didn't even leave a mark) which is pretty good I think for the first time using a curling iron on her hair (I know, pathetic).
We had a pretty relaxing Halloween. We went to the stake trunk-o-treat (yes, there were probably at least 300 people there). Needless to say, we didn't stay long. We did get candy from the trunks and played one of the carnival games and that was it. We went to my parents and had fun playing there!! The one kinda nice thing about living way out of town is we get NO trick-or-treaters. Really though, I wish we would get at least a couple :)!

2 comments:

  1. Way cute! Thanks for sharing fun pictures (and including those fun cousins too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lion and princess costumes! Where did you find them? They aren't ones mom had, were they?!? Miss you, but we are excited to see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete