Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pictures and Update

Here is Ethan posing for the camera!! Literally he was....you can kind of see him moving in the next few pictures. We got about 20 shots of him from sitting up and smiling to laying on the blanket!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!


Here is one of the first shots (out of order).










He likes to stick his tongue out!! (Just like his father).






It is official (no I am not pregnant), but Ethan is getting tubes and I couldn't be more excited!!! I am just hoping they work miracles and he doesn't have to be on antibiotics so much!! We go in Tuesday morning (probably at 6am). It is a very short and simple procedure.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures, Melissa. Esp the one you changed to sepia. I'm glad that Ethan finally gets his tubes so he doesn't have to hurt so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, of course, how could they be otherwise. Glad for Ethan, and for you, ear infections make for cross kids and Moms. Also, hear that you Midnight Madness was a huge success. That is so good! Love you loads!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I am so happy Ethan can get tubes so he won't be as sick. After just one ear infection, I wouldn't want to have to deal with a sick baby 11 more times before tubes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece and nephew are way toooo cute!! I am so glad that I can get on your blog again!!! Ethan is in our prayers and we will be waiting to hear!!

    ReplyDelete