Friday, October 16, 2009

Walks and Horses

Emily found Grandpa's tractor and of course HAD to ride it!!

Emily on the horse. She was so cute. She started using the horses mane as a rein for support. I wish I got a good picture of it, but I didn't.


This one shows her using the mane as reins a little.

We went for a walk a few weeks ago and I was hoping to get some pictures of Emily and Ethan. While I did get some (those are further down on this post) she kept wanting me to take pictures of the cows...hence this is for Emily.

Our little cutie with her purse. Today Emily came up to me and asked where her purse was. I said I don't know and she responded, "that okay mommy. We find it...(long pause) someday!!". It was so cute (and sure enough we found it).Her favorite place for her hands. They were freezing and I asked if she wanted to go inside or get in the stroller with blankets and she said no mommy....I have pockets.

Yet again our little cutie. She looks so serious in this picture. I don't know what she was concentrating on, but it was something.


Ethan trying to keep warm (while being forced to be outside to help keep mommy's sanity). Although he really does like it (as long as he is being pushed).

Out little cuties...Emily's new thing is to ask to hold Ethan and then ask me to take pictures. Here are some from one morning. (sorry about the nudity...when Emily wears undies she doesn't get pants (or shirt sometimes) so we notice easier if she has an accident). Emily making Ethan laugh...one of my favorite things!!!!


The only picture I got without one of them crying.

Emily showing her borther her favorite things...COWS!!! She is so funny trying to get him to see the cows and doesn't understand why he doesn't get excited when they get into view.

I thought the saying was "like father (mother) like daughter (son)!! Not in this family I guess. I am blaming this on teething (Emily just got two, but we have yet to see any from Ethan).

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Your kids are growing so much! Thanks for being my lifesaver on a regular basis. We love you guys! -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures! When we went to the fair this summer, Elizabeth said, "Hey look, a REAL cow!" It was so funny. I know it wasn't the first one she'd ever seen, but they get so excited about things. Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete