
So Emily helped me get the table set for dinner today!! (It is so nice being able to eat dinner at the table as a family now that Trent is on days)!! She must have been really hungry (even though she seriously ate at least 1 lb of strawberries today) because she asked where her spot was and noticing there wasn't a chair there she took matters into her own hands. What I saw next was her sitting in her "cars" chair trying to reach the plate where her food would soon be. I couldn't resist the picture!!!



I had a Stake Relief Society Training Meeting the other night. When I left I asked Trent to do a few things for me. Dreading coming home to two awake and very tired children I was much surprised to find this!!! Both of them OUT OF IT on the hide-a-bed. It was so cute I just had to share. (look at Emily's position....doesn't look that comfy to me!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment