Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Our happy lion....right after we got the costume and makeup on he started making noises that sounded just like roars...it was so cute and perfect timing!!
Aunt Ree with the lion (she happened to be the makeup artist for our kids this year).

Waiting for sister to get a picture of them...never really got one (well a good one anyway).

Our little clown (My mom made this costume and I actually wore it when I was little as well as some of my other sibblings)!! She was so so cute (and she actually WANTED to wear it...no bribery needed)!!

Two of my favorite people (Ethan is the third one)!!

Our clown and lion (we tried to get the to look at the camera, but you all know how that goes!!)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I like her hairdo too. That's always the hardest thing to do around here.
    Ethan makes an adorable lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids were so cute! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete