Monday, August 8, 2011

Camera Found!!

So the other day we were sitting on the couch, my kids had just woken up from naps (hence the sweat) and they ended up sitting like this!! IT WAS WAY CUTE!!!!!!

This is Ethan's FAVORITE toy. He plays with the horse all the time. Usually he hids or runs or puts his hand in front of him (hmmm...wonder where he learned all that from?!?!?!) when I pull out the camera, but for some reason that night he kept cheesing it up!! He is so funny!!


It happened. Emily drew all over the wall in her bedroom (while she was supposed to be sleeping) with a "washable" marker. I mean at least the marker said "washable". I still haven't figured out how to get it off her wall. We asked her why she drew on her wall and these were her two comments. First "I didn't have any paper" (makes sense to me....well sort of anyway). Her second was "I was going to get more paper but daddy (mommy was at work when it happened ;)!!) would have gotten mad at me if I came out of my room again!". (again, some reasoning in there). I took a picture while she wasn't looking.....
We have spent a good part of our summer hanging out with this (not-so-little anymore) boy (and his mommy)!! We (and I mean both the kids and I) enjoy going to see them and having them come to see us.
First time swimming this year. It was SOOOO cold. My kids didn't last long. (and since then, I have discovered two very inexpensive sprinklers work even better than a swimming pool anyway).
I will post about our trip to the Portland Zoo when I get (remember to get) the camera from my mom!!

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the camera? You are having a fun summer playing with all your sisters...wish I had mine closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan looks so much older in these pictures! Seriously, I just saw him last week! When did he grow up so much? The pictures of the two of them are completely precious. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete