"A smile happens in a flash, but its memory can last a lifetime."
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Children Pictures
Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek at our "family" pictures!! (Really who needs to see Trent and I anyway, right?)! A sister in our ward took them for me!! I LOVE the way they turned out and can't wait till we get the cd of the rest!!!
I heart these and I look at them often. By that I mean, I love them (the children and the pictures, of course) and I look at them everyday...possibly more than once. :)
Cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThey look great!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI heart these and I look at them often. By that I mean, I love them (the children and the pictures, of course) and I look at them everyday...possibly more than once. :)
ReplyDelete