Thursday, November 19, 2009

Precious Moments

I had a Relief Society meeting tonight (yes, no longer called Enrichment Meetings) and so Trent was home with the kids. I guess Trent yawned and Emily noticed. This is how the rest went...

Emily said "Daddy tired? Go take nap!"
Trent laughed and Emily replied "computer off...go take nap!"

Then later tonight I was singing I Am Trying To Be Like Jesus to Emily to get her to sleep. She looked at me and said, "Mommy Jesus Come?!" and I said "Yes Jesus will come." She then replied, "Jesus come to our house?" We then talked a bit about how Jesus is always at our house. But seriously, how precious...I almost cried!! I am so grateful for a precious daughter of our Heavenly Father who teaches me the most important things in life!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww.
    I always get teary-eyed explaining things like that.
    So....how was the RS meeting? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was okay...we had a "finish your souper saturday crafts" night. I had actually cancelled it because I didn't think anyone was going to go, but one sister called and asked that I do it. So I did and she was the only one to show up...almost 45 minutes late, but still...at least I got some of my stuff done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little ones are so innocent and trusting aren't they. I love how they just glow with the Spirit when they sing...

    Bummer that only one came, but you did it! How did the advent calendar turn out? I wanna see pictures, you know...

    ReplyDelete