Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am sooooo blessed!!

Some of my favorite family pictures!!





Emily


Ethan

I have been thinking lately how lucky I am. Maybe its because of Thanksgiving, I don't know, but seriously, I have so much to be grateful for.

I am grateful for my amazing wonderful husband who puts up with me day in and day out!! He is always willing to help (even if I could really do it by myself). He helps me cook, clean (I seriously don't remember the last time I cleaned the bathroom!!!), and works to provide for our family. He has been on vacation this last week and I have LOVED having him home and being able to just do nothing. I just love him to pieces!

Then there is Emily. I am amazed how she can make me so so mad and then 2 seconds later I just can't help but laugh at her. She is so stinkin cute and I just am so blessed to be around her each and every day. She has taught me more than I ever imagined she would (and she is only 2). She is growing up right before my eyes! She is so spiritual and reminds me to be also. She is truly and angel sent to our family.

Next would be Ethan (not that he is really below the others, but it is easiest to go in this order). I love him to peices (and as bad as this sounds...he was kinda a hard one to love....it took me a while..sorrry "Little Guy" but its true). He pushed me to my limits and even beyond what I thought I could handle. Thankfully I percervered and now he is just the happiest, smily boy!! It never fells when I walk in the room to get a huge smile that lights up my day. He is also full of hugs and never lets me forget he needs/loves me!! I truly wouldn't be who I am today without him.

Then there is mine and Trent's family. They have helped me so much. Especially when Trent was working swing shift. I don't think Emily would have eaten dinner sometimes if it weren't for their help (or them just making it)!! They are so important to me and I would be lost without them. They have listened to me complain about just about everything and have laughed at me at just about everything, but I guess I ask for it.

I am so grateful for a job that is on "my" schedule. I am grateful to work when I want and be able to stay home when I want or when it is needed. I am grateful for a boss who has taught me so much in my life and who I look up to so much. My parents have taught me the meaning of work and I see it everytime I am there. I am grateful I can go to work and have fun and laugh and enjoy it.

I am grateful for my calling and for those I work with. (and for Trent and all the others for watching Emily and Ethan so much while I fulfill my calling). I have grown so much and greater learned the power of love and pray through serving the sisters in our ward.

I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for the guidance and power and direction and everything else it gives and teaches me. Our family would be lost without it.

I am grateful for many other things (but for the sake of your time and dinner) in my life. I am truly blessed and honored to live it. (even though I have to remind myself that sometimes!!)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post and most of it reminded me of my mothering experiences (having had a crier baby.) You're doing a great job and thanks for sharing your life with all of us.

    ReplyDelete