Friday, January 8, 2010

Prayers

Last night Emily said family prayer (not an unusual occurance)! She always begins by saying "Father in Heaven, Thank Thee for this day." After that we never know what to expect. Lately she has been going on to say thanks for whoever is at our house (and for whatever they are doing). I happened to be nursing Ethan last night during prayer and this was Emily's prayer...

"Father in Heaven. Thank Thee for this day. Thank Thee for mommy, daddy, Al (uncle Alden), Ethan. Thank Thee that Ethan likes mommies boob....." (there was more, but that is all Trent and I remember).

I know it might be wrong, but Trent and I just laughed (I seriously don't even think Emily knew what to do)!!

1 comment:

  1. You should be thankful for that. It's great when they come up with their own things to add to the prayer. At least then you know they aren't set in a certain prayer that they just say instead of really PRAYING.

    ReplyDelete